PIAA Physicals for spring sports are due to the ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT by February 22, 2021. Physicals are available to download here. Section 1-6 AND Section 10 are required. Physical must have occurred after June 1, 2020.
- Scan and email to GaisseJi@mtwp.net Please do NOT send PICTURES. (See instructions below on how to use your iphone/ipad as a scanner). THIS IS THE BEST OPTION!!
- Fax to 717-735-1750
- High School students can bring to the Athletic Office during the school day.
If you have already submitted Sections 1-6, we will need Section 7 & Section 10 to re-certify your physical.
How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can use the Notes app to scan documents and add signatures on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button , then tap Scan Documents .
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the Volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.