FREE PIAA Physicals provided by Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster for Manheim Township School District student athletes, grades 7-12. If you plan on playing a school sport (not for youth or club sports) in 2021-2022 school year, Fall, Winter or Spring, for the high school or middle school, this is for YOU. Physical Deadline for Fall Sports is Monday, August 2nd!
WHERE: High School Arena (use Arena entrance only)
WHEN: Tuesday, June 15th 5:30-8:30
Please complete the first 6 pages and bring the entire packet with you. Parents should be present as signatures are required!! (Please make sure you have the current document.)
If you choose to have your physical completed by your family doctor, here are some ways to get the completed document to us.
- Bring it to the Athletic Office (summer hours will be Mon-Th; closed Friday) at the Arena lobby (please call us 560-3098 to confirm we are open).
- Scan and email to GaisseJi@mtwp.net
- Fax to 717-735-1750
- US Mail to Manheim Township High School Athletic Department, PO Box 5134, Lancaster PA 17606-5134
Questions, call the Athletic Department at 560-3098.
How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can use the Notes app to scan documents and add signatures on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button , then tap Scan Documents .
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the Volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.