The annual Manheim Township Distinguished Alumni Award exists to recognize graduates who achieved noteworthy and outstanding accomplishments in their chosen fields and who will serve as role models for students currently enrolled in the Manheim Township School District. Achievements may have been in any honorable field of endeavor. Level of community service is also considered.
For candidates to be considered, they must be from a MTSD class which has graduated at least ten years prior to nomination.
Include the following information:
- The nominee’s name, graduating, class, and contact information
- Your name, address, and phone number
- A biographical sketch listing education, principal employment, community service, and other significant information
- Awards and special recognition
- A narrative summary (two pages maximum) as basis for the nomination
- How many years the nominee attended Manheim Township schools
You may send the following information (with all supporting documentation) to this address:
Manheim Township Alumni Association
c/o Manheim Township Educational Foundation
450A Candlewyck Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601
Alternatively, you may use the electronic form below. Note that fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required.
Deadline for nominations is March 1 of each year. Nominations received after March 1 will be held for the next nomination cycle. Selections will be made by April 1.
Since 1997, Manheim Township has bestowed the Distinguished Alumni Award on graduates who have achieved noteworthy and outstanding accomplishments in their chosen fields, have served their communities, and will serve as role models for current students in Manheim Township School District. Distinguished Alumni are honored at Graduation. For candidates to be considered, they must be from a MTSD class that has graduated at least ten years prior to nomination.