Report An Accident

Had an accident or injury?

ALL INJURIES MUST BE REPORTED, regardless of whether treatment is required.

  • If treatment is needed, immediately go to your building’s health room
  • Notify your immediate supervisor
  • Contact Human Resources -  Kristen Anderson at 735-1731 or Kate Heintzelman at 560-3108 

If further treatment is needed, below is the list of Approved Panel Providers:

Panel Physicians PMA

If a prescription is required, you will need to take the document listed below to the pharmacy to pick up your prescription:

PMA Prescription Info

To complete your Self-Injury report, download the document below and return it to Kristen Anderson:

Work Related Injury SELF REPORT

An Accident Investigation Report, confirming the details of the accident/injury, will be completed by members of the Safety Committee to help prevent similar incidents from re-occurring:

Accident Investigation Report