Hello, Nitrauer Families,
THANK YOU to all of the families donating supplies to the students and families affected by the hurricane in Texas. Here is a picture of the supplies we collected. Thank you very much for your generosity!
Thursday, September 28th – 5-8pm – Friendly’s Fundraiser Night for Nitrauer
Saturday, September 30th – Deadline to sign-up for this year’s Student Directory
- It was great to have so many join us at this week’s PTO meeting! The PTO Minutes will be included in next week’s Nitrauer News. Our next PTO Meeting will be Tuesday, October 17th at 6pm. Please note this time change to accommodate for the school musical parent informational meeting the same evening.
- Thank you to all who donated to Back Packs of Hope for Vidor, TX!
- Friendly’s is hosting a Fundraising Event for the Nitrauer PTO next Thursday, September 28th from 5-8pm. During this time 10% of all sales will be donated to our PTO. See September Friendlys Flier for more information.
- Don’t forget to sign up for this year’s student directory at Directory Signup. Information should be entered/completed by a parent or guardian. Please complete the form by next Saturday, September 30thto be included in this year’s directory.
- Hopefully, everyone was busy clipping and collecting Box Tops over the summer! Our first official collection will be Friday, October 13th. A Box Top collection sheet with information about our Box Top program (on back of collection sheet) was passed out to your student(s) last week. Hopefully, you had time to take a look at it. Box Tops do NOT need to be put on the sheets. They can be returned in baggies, envelopes, etc. If you have any questions, you may refer to www.nitrauerpto.org for Box Top links and/or contact Allison McCarthy, box top coordinator, at PinkMcC03@comcast.net.
- Nitrauer Knights will be presenting “Dorothy in Wonderland, A Tale of Two Worlds”, the school musical,next February. An informational meeting for parents of interested students will be held Tuesday, October 17th at 7pm in the Auditorium. Contact Kelly Brennan-Lefever at Kelly@KellyBrennansVoice.com with questions as well as if you are willing to volunteer.
Mark Your Calendar:
- Thursday, October 5th – Early Dismissal at 1:40pm
- Friday, October 6th – No School (Teacher Inservice Day)
- Monday, October 9th – No School
- Friday, October 13th – Picture Day (more information to follow)
- Friday, October 13th – First Box Tops Collection (box top collection form)
- Tuesday, October 17th – 6:00pm – PTO Meeting (Teacher’s Lounge) – **Note time change**
- Tuesday, October 17th – 7:00pm – School Musical Parent Informational Meeting (Auditorium)
- Thursday, October 26th – 5:00-7:00pm – Fall Fest (more information to follow)