CLUB SELECTION WILL BE OPENING IN SEPTEMBER
Our first club will be on October 26, 2022. Club Selection will be held as follows:
Monday, September 26th – Seniors
Tuesday, September 27th – Juniors
Wednesday, September 28th – Sophomores
Thursday, September 29th – Freshmen
- Students will be given a link to a Google form in their “Class Of” page during homeroom (8:20-8:30 am) on the day they are to select clubs.
- Forms will close by the end of each day.
- Students will not be able to make changes once they submit.
- Students will make up to 4 different choices.
- Students who are already enrolled in a pre-assigned club (i.e., Key Club, Tri M) will not need to sign up for a club.
- Students who are absent can still sign up for clubs at home, or they will wait until Friday, when club selection sign-ups will be open to all students.
- Seniors & Juniors who choose “Club Early Release” will be placed in a senior/junior study hall until they have their release form approved by the Main Office.
Once club selection is complete, students will have the opportunity to change clubs via a change form that will be made available on the Library Schoology Course. Club changes must be complete before October 26th, not the day of.
After the first club period, club changes will be permitted within the first 2 weeks until the next club period. After the second club date (November 9th), no more changes will occur unless written permission from the club advisor is provided.
Links to Pages for Specific Clubs and Organizations