Reidenbaugh Elementary School
Today is Cycle Day 5
Please reference the Student Handbook in regards to any attendance concerns on pages 14 – 15 or call the office at 717-626-1000.
For any absence to be excused an excuse note must be signed by a parent/guardian and must be submitted to the School Office within three (3) days following the absence. E-mail excuse information without a scanned signature is not an acceptable format.
Common examples of absences that are considered legal excuses:
- Death in family
- Educational tours and trips with prior approval
- Medical/dental appointments.
You must send in a request on the Educational trip form one week prior to the school for it to be approved. If it is submitted after the trip it will not be approved and considered unlawful.
Last Updated: Tuesday, Jan 16, 2018
- Fun Times At Reidenbaugh – April 2019 April 18, 2019
- Reminder – Spring Break, No School April 17, 2019
- April Newsletter 2019 April 5, 2019
- 2019 PSSA Administration Dates March 18, 2019
- FUN TIMES AT REIDENBAUGH – March 2019 March 15, 2019
- Spanish Immersion Registration for 2019-2020 Now Open March 8, 2019
- MT Performing Arts Spring Musical March 5, 2019
- March 2019 Newsletter March 1, 2019
- FUN TIMES AT REIDENBAUGH – FEBRUARY 2019 February 15, 2019
- February 2019 Newsletter February 1, 2019