Reidenbaugh Elementary School
Please reference the Student Handbook in regards to any attendance concerns on pages 14 – 15 or call the office at 717-626-1000.
For any absence to be excused an excuse note must be signed by a parent/guardian and must be submitted to the School Office within three (3) days following the absence. E-mail excuse information without a scanned signature is not an acceptable format.
Common examples of absences that are considered legal excuses:
- Death in family
- Educational tours and trips with prior approval
- Medical/dental appointments.
You must send in a request on the Educational trip form one week prior to the school for it to be approved. If it is submitted after the trip it will not be approved and considered unlawful.
Last Updated: Tuesday, Jan 16, 2018
- Manheim Township Competitive Swim Camps – Fall 2018 July 18, 2018
- 2018 MT Blue Streak Football Camp for Grades 2-7 June 25, 2018
- Reidenbaugh Graduates – Class of 2018 June 5, 2018
- May 2018 Newsletter May 11, 2018
- April 2018 Reidenbaugh Newsletter April 6, 2018
- What’s Going On At Reidenbaugh? March 26, 2018
- March 2018 Newsletter March 2, 2018
- February 2018 Newsletter February 2, 2018
- Fun Times at Reidenbaugh – January 2018 January 19, 2018
- January 2018 Newsletter January 5, 2018