Reidenbaugh Elementary School
Today is Cycle Day 1
Please reference the Student Handbook in regards to any attendance concerns on pages 14 – 15 or call the office at 717-626-1000.
For any absence to be excused an excuse note must be signed by a parent/guardian and must be submitted to the School Office within three (3) days following the absence. E-mail excuse information without a scanned signature is not an acceptable format.
Common examples of absences that are considered legal excuses:
- Death in family
- Educational tours and trips with prior approval
- Medical/dental appointments.
You must send in a request on the Educational trip form one week prior to the school for it to be approved. If it is submitted after the trip it will not be approved and considered unlawful.
Last Updated: Tuesday, Jan 16, 2018
- FUN TIMES AT REIDENBAUGH – FEBRUARY 2019 February 15, 2019
- February 2019 Newsletter February 1, 2019
- 2019-2020 School Calendar Approved January 21, 2019
- FUN TIMES AT REIDENBAUGH January 18, 2019
- MTSD Inclement Weather Communication Procedures January 17, 2019
- Spanish Immersion Information for the 2019-2020 School Year January 16, 2019
- Kindergarten Registration Information for 2019-2020 January 14, 2019
- January Newsletter 2019 January 11, 2019
- Fun Times at Reidenbaugh December 28, 2018
- December 2018 Newsletter December 7, 2018