Reidenbaugh Elementary School
Please reference the Student Handbook in regards to any attendance concerns on pages 14 – 15 or call the office at 717-626-1000.
For any absence to be excused an excuse note must be signed by a parent/guardian and must be submitted to the School Office within three (3) days following the absence. E-mail excuse information without a scanned signature is not an acceptable format.
Common examples of absences that are considered legal excuses:
- Death in family
- Educational tours and trips with prior approval
- Medical/dental appointments.
You must send in a request on the Educational trip form one week prior to the school for it to be approved. If it is submitted after the trip it will not be approved and considered unlawful.
Last Updated: Tuesday, Jan 16, 2018
- Manheim Township Schools Excel at Envirothon Competition May 18, 2018
- May 2018 Newsletter May 11, 2018
- 2018 Manheim Township Boys Basketball Camp May 1, 2018
- Manheim Township Junior Streaks Field Hockey Summer Camp May 1, 2018
- MT STEM Fest April 17, 2018
- 2018 Summer Youth Soccer Camp for Girls & Boys April 16, 2018
- Last Day of School is June 11, 2018 April 9, 2018
- April 2018 Reidenbaugh Newsletter April 6, 2018
- 2018 MT Blue Streak Football Camp Grades 2 – 7 April 4, 2018
- 2018 Manheim Township Girls Basketball Summer Camp Information Grades 3-8 April 4, 2018