Reidenbaugh Elementary School
Please reference the Student Handbook in regards to any attendance concerns on pages 14 – 15 or call the office at 717-626-1000.
For any absence to be excused an excuse note must be signed by a parent/guardian and must be submitted to the School Office within three (3) days following the absence. E-mail excuse information without a scanned signature is not an acceptable format.
Common examples of absences that are considered legal excuses:
- Death in family
- Educational tours and trips with prior approval
- Medical/dental appointments.
You must send in a request on the Educational trip form one week prior to the school for it to be approved. If it is submitted after the trip it will not be approved and considered unlawful.
Last Updated: Tuesday, Jan 16, 2018
- Parent Information Session for Incoming Kindergarteners February 19, 2018
- February 2018 Newsletter February 2, 2018
- Fun Times at Reidenbaugh – January 2018 January 19, 2018
- Snow Make-up Days February 19th and April 3rd January 9, 2018
- Kindergarten Registration Information January 5, 2018
- January 2018 Newsletter January 5, 2018
- Fun Times At Reidenbaugh – December 2017 December 15, 2017
- MTSD Inclement Weather Communication Procedures December 13, 2017
- December 2017 Reidenbaugh Newsletter December 1, 2017
- November 2017 Newsletter November 3, 2017