Manheim Township High School
MAIN OFFICE HOURS: 7 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
Working Papers by appointment only, call (717) 560-3097 for Working Papers information, click here
1/25 – Advisory Schedule (start of 2nd semester); begin “Green” phase
1/26 – Senior Portrait Sessions available (last day) in Convo Hall. Appointments required – call Lifetouch at 1-800-445-1189 to schedule.
1/28 – Early Dismissal @ 12:35 PM
Excuse notes for all absences/tardies to school are due within 3 school days of the absence/tardy (submitted in person or via email). To submit excuse notes for high school students for absences, early dismissals or tardies, please email email@example.com. All attendance requirements, as outlined under the attendance tab on the district website, must be followed. Pictures of doctor’s notes, or receipts from appropriate government agencies, should also be submitted to the above email address.
Transcript Request Forms:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or download the “Alumni Request Form”
Last Updated: Monday, Jan 25, 2021
- National Signing Day 2021 January 8, 2021
- MTSD Winter Athletics Live Streaming Schedule 2020-2021 January 6, 2021
- MTSD Inclement Weather Communication Procedures December 11, 2020
- UPDATE: K-12 School Schedule Change November 20, 2020
- MT Athletic Event Spectator Procedures- Revised October 6, 2020
- Parent Choice for Marking Period 2 for the 20-21 School Year October 6, 2020
- Information for High School Families on 2020 Keystone Exams September 28, 2020
- Food Resources During COVID-19 April 15, 2020
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates from MTSD March 20, 2020
- Spanish Immersion Registration for 2020-2021 Now Open March 6, 2020