Manheim Township High School
Main Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 7 am – 4 pm
NOTE: The front entrance of the High School is closed during construction. VISITORS ONLY may use the limited spaces in the parking lot that is between the high school and middle school (Band Lot A) and enter through door C6. All staff will use Arena Avenue entrance to campus and Arena parking lots.
Freshman & New Student Self-Guided Tours: NO WALK-THROUGHS ON MONDAY, AUGUST 20TH due to district-wide staff meeting at the high school. Tours are available on Friday, August 24th from 8 am to 1 pm – students must be accompanied by an adult.
Click here for student parking tag sale dates, documents and more information. Passes will be sold in the cafeteria on the designated dates. Please use Arena Avenue entrance to campus and Arena parking lots; use cafeteria doors to enter.
There is no required list of supplies for High School students.
Working Papers 7 am – 3:30 pm – for Working Papers information, click here
Last Updated: Friday, Aug 17, 2018
- Construction on High School and Middle School Campus August 9, 2018
- 2018-2019 Athletic Passes On Sale August 9, 2018
- 2018 Freshman and New Student Orientation Information July 25, 2018
- 2018-2019 Fall Sport Tryout Information July 25, 2018
- Manheim Township Competitive Swim Camps – Fall 2018 July 18, 2018
- 2018 Graduation DVDs now Available July 10, 2018
- 2018 Spring Principals’ Newsletter May 9, 2018
- MTSD Boys Junior High Soccer Information May 2, 2018
- HS Summer School Packet 2018 April 17, 2018
- HS Course Selection Now Open February 20, 2018