WELCOME 8 CHARGERS!
*Charging into the 2021-2022 school year…
INCOMING 8TH GRADERS
FYI: Your 8th grade field trip has been scheduled for June 1. More details will be released in early spring.
Students on the 8 Chargers Team are expected to maintain an accurate records of assignments. If you forget to record your assignments, teachers post assignments to the Community Portal. Please utilize this tool, as it is not used during your tenure at the high school. Finally, we hope you and your parents enroll in the Community Portal. Your team teachers are committed to updating your grades weekly. For your review, please speak with your child regarding School Supplies, REM Expectations, and Team Disciplinary Actions. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Robbins (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 1/7: FTT
- 1/14: Advisory Period
- 1/17: No School
- 1/19: Last Day of Quarter 2 (Tentative)
- 1/20: First Day of Quarter 3
- 1/21: FTT
- 1/26: Early Dismissal Day
- 1/28: Club Day / Spelling Bee
- 2/4: Advisory Period / Report Card distribution
- 2/11: Club Day / Winter Dance
- 2/17: Early Dismissal Day
- 2/18: No New HW Weekend / Teacher In-Service Day
- 2/21: No School (Potential Snow Make Up Day)
- 2/25: FTT
- 3/4: Advisory Period
- 3/11: FTT
- 3/17: Early Dismissal Day
- 3/18: No School
- 3/21: No School (Potential Snow Makeup Day)
- 3/25: Club Day / MTMS Play
- 3/29: Last Day of MP 3 (Tentative)
- 3/30: First Day of MP 4 (Tentative)
- 4/1: FTT
- 4/5: Early Dismissal Day
- 4/8: Advisory Period
- 4/15: No School
- 4/18: No School
- 4/22: Club Day
- 4/26 – 4/28: PSSA ELA
- 4/29: FTT
- 5/2 – 5/5: PSSA Math / Science
- 5/6: Advisory Period / No New HW Weekend
- 5/13: Club Day
- 5/20: FTT / 8th Grade Dance
- 5/23 – 5/24: Keystone Exam
- 5/27: Early Dismissal Day / Advisory Period
- 5/30: No School
- 6/3: Last Day of School (Tentative)
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR STUDENTS OF THE MONTH
September: Jude E. and Elaine W.
October: Phoenix B. and Jordyn H.
November: Vinaya D. and Javi P.
December: Ben K. and Elana Z.
English Language Arts – Mrs. Megan Boal (email@example.com)
Social Studies – Mr. Dave Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org Intern: TBD
English Language Arts – Mr. Shawn Robbins (email@example.com)*** Intern: Ms. Brittney Love
Math – Mrs. Jennifer Smith (smithjr@mtwp. net)
Science – Ms. Danielle Reenstra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Case Manager – Ms. Tina Rodriguez (email@example.com)
*** Denotes Team Leader
ELA MIDTERM AND FINAL EXAM REVIEWS