WELCOME 8 CHARGERS!
*Charging into the 2018-2019 school year…
INCOMING 8TH GRADERS
FYI: Your 8th grade field trip has been scheduled for either May 30 or June 3, location TBD.
Students on the 8 Chargers Team are expected to maintain an accurate records of assignments. If you forget to record your assignments, teachers post assignments to the Community Portal. Please utilize this tool, as it is not used during your tenure at the high school. Finally, we hope you and your parents enroll in the Community Portal. Your team teachers are committed to updating your grades weekly. For your review, please speak with your child regarding School Supplies, REM Expectations, and Team Disciplinary Actions. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Cooper.
- 11/1: Last Day of Q1
- 11/2: First Day of Q2
- 11/7: Early Dismissal Day
- 11/15: Report Cards Distributed
- 11/19: No School – Parent Conferences
- 11/20: No School – Teacher In-Service Day
- 11/21 – 11/23: No School – Thanksgiving Break
- 12/5: Orchestra Concert
- 12/6: Band Concert
- 12/18: Chorus Concert
- 12/21: Early Dismissal Day; Mini Thon Kick Off Assembly
- 12/24 – 1/1: No School – Winter Break
- Social Studies and ELA: January 15
- Science and Math: January 17
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR STUDENTS OF THE MONTH
September: Ethan W. and Michaealla N.
October: Liza S. and Cole Z.
English Language Arts – Mrs. Megan Boal
Social Studies – Mr. Dave Cooper *** Intern: Mr. Hitz
English Language Arts – Mr. Shawn Robbins Intern: Ms. Hershey
Math – Mrs. Jennifer Smith
Science – Mr. Brian Shortes
*** Denotes Team Leader
ELA MIDTERM AND FINAL EXAM REVIEWS