WELCOME 8 CHARGERS!
*Charging into the 2018-2019 school year…
INCOMING 8TH GRADERS
FYI: Your 8th grade field trip has been scheduled for June 3, to Washington, D.C..
Field Trip Paperwork due March 14
Students on the 8 Chargers Team are expected to maintain an accurate records of assignments. If you forget to record your assignments, teachers post assignments to the Community Portal. Please utilize this tool, as it is not used during your tenure at the high school. Finally, we hope you and your parents enroll in the Community Portal. Your team teachers are committed to updating your grades weekly. For your review, please speak with your child regarding School Supplies, REM Expectations, and Team Disciplinary Actions. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Cooper.
- 3/22-3/23: Clue Performance
- 3/28: Early Dismissal Day
- 3/29: Last Day of Quarter 3
- 4/1: First Day of Quarter 4
- 4/3: Rachel’s Challenge Activity
- 4/5: FTT/REM
- 4/12: Club Day; Quarter 3 Report Cards distributed
- 4/16 – 4/18: PSSA ELA
- 4/17: Holocaust Survivor Visit
- 4/19: No School
- 4/22: No School
- 4/26: FTT/REM
- 4/30 – 5/3: PSSA Math and Science
- 5/3: FTT/REM; Midpoint of Quarter 4
- 5/9: Interns’ Last Day
- 5/10: Club Day; Junior Achievement Presentation
- 5/17: FTT/REM
- 5/19: Band Concert
- 5/21: Orchestra Concert
- 5/21-5/22: Keystone Exam
- 5/23: Chargers Ice Cream Social
- 5/24: Early Dismissal / All School Music Assembly
- 5/27: No School
- 5/29: ELA / SS Final
- 5/31: Math / Science Final
- 6/3: 8th Grade Field Trip
- 6/4: 8th Grade Celebration
- 6/5: Last Student Day
- Social Studies and ELA: May 29
- Science and Math: May 31
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR STUDENTS OF THE MONTH
September: Ethan W. and Michaealla N.
October: Liza S. and Cole Z.
November: Shariyah E. and Charles M.
December: Sam M. and Alison P.
January: Cordelia C. and Spencer L.
English Language Arts – Mrs. Megan Boal
Social Studies – Mr. Dave Cooper *** Intern: Mr. Hitz
English Language Arts – Mr. Shawn Robbins Intern: Ms. Hershey
Math – Mrs. Jennifer Smith
Science – Mr. Brian Shortes
*** Denotes Team Leader
ELA MIDTERM AND FINAL EXAM REVIEWS