Intellectual Property Rights
The MTSD and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these TOU, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- re-publishing any Website material, without express written permission;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- using this Website in any manner that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that negatively impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website; and
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you. MTSD may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole discretion.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and the MTSD makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website, the Website’s availability, or to the materials contained on this Website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the MTSD, nor any of its administrators, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and the MTSD, including its administrators, directors and employees, shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby agree to indemnify the MTSD to the fullest extent from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these TOU.
Variation of Terms
MTSD may revise these TOU at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such TOU on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
These TOU, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between the MTSD and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
These TOU will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Pennsylvania for the resolution of any disputes.