Happy November Reidenbaugh Hoppers! October was so much fun, and we have a feeling November will be just the same. Don’t forget: Sunday the clocks “Fall Back” an hour.
11/5: Early Dismissal @ 1:40
11/5: PTO Meeting @ 7:00PM – Rm 104
11/8: Kids For A Cause – Crazy Hair Day
11/11-11/14: Thanksgiving Food Drive
11/20: Holiday Shop – Preview Day
11/21-11/22: Holiday Shop – Shopping
11/25: No School – Parent Conferences – 12:00 PM-8:00PM
11/26: No School – Parent Conferences – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
11/27-29: No School – Thanksgiving Break
12/3: PTO Meeting @ 7:00 PM – RM 104
12/4: Winter Book Fair – 6:00PM-7:30PM
C.A.R.E.S Winners – Below is a list of our October Monthly winners for C.A.R.E.S. Each month teachers will pick out one student from their homeroom that really exemplifies our C.A.R.E.S program. C.A.R.E.S. stands for cooperation, assertion, responsibility, empathy, and self-control. Thank you to these amazing students for living out Reidenbaugh C.A.R.E.S!
Emmanuel Tineo Hernandez
Kids For A Cause Collection Day – November 8th we will be having Kids For A Cause Collection day. The donations will go towards our Thanksgiving Food Drive. Kids that donate are able to participate in Crazy Hair Day. Can’t wait to see all of the crazy hairstyles!
Poinsettia Sale – We are doing our annual poinsettia sale from now until November 11th. If you choose to purchase you will receive a 6.5” pot branch premium poinsettia with 5+ blooms. For $10 you can either a red, burgundy, or a red/white marble. You can also choose to pay it forward o one our local nursing homes. If you need an order form it can be picked up in the office.
Car Rider Arrival
In order to make sure everyone is safe at the car rider door when arriving to school we are sending some reminders on the procedures at the car rider door:
- The doors open at 8:45am and this is when a staff member greets the students.
Students should not be dropped off early and allowed to stand at the door without adult supervision.
Parents – please do not leave until you see that the school door is open.
- You should pull your car up as far as you can when you enter the car rider loop. This helps to get all of the cars into the parking lot and not have cars waiting out on Buckwalter Rd to turn into the parking lot.
- Your student needs to be ready to get out of the car when you stop in the car rider loop.
Students should only exit your car on the sidewalk side of the car.
If your student needs help getting out of the car or isn’t ready to get out of the car you need to pull into a parking spot.
- If you pull into a parking spot you must walk your student across the parking lot to the sidewalk.
- There are no pets allowed at the car rider door. We have students who have severe allergies or are afraid of animals.
These rules are put into place so that all of our students, staff and parents are safe. Please help us keep the car rider loop running smoothly and safe.
We hope you all have a great November!