2017-2018 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Kindergarten Enrollments for 2017-18 school year will be completed on line. To use the system, you must first have an active email account. If you do not currently have an e-mail address you can click here to set up a free Gmail account. If you do not have access to the Internet, you can make an appointment to bring the required forms (listed below) to our District Office where you will enter the data into a computer kiosk.
Children who will be five years old on or prior to August 31st are eligible to register for kindergarten.
If you already have an e-mail address you are ready to begin the online registration process. Click here to start the online registration process. We ask that you complete the online portion of your registration no later than Friday, March 24, 2017.
After submitting your online registration:
- Schedule an APPOINTMENT by contacting the District Office at 717-569-8231 to finalize your registration with Cindy Lux or Amy Gates in the Enrollment Office.
- The person registering must be the child’s legal guardian.
- Children do not need to be present.
- The following documents listed below are REQUIRED to complete the registration at your appointment, PLEASE BRING with you:
- Valid photo ID of parent/guardian of registering student
- Original birth certificate or passport for student
- Proof of residency (one of the following: current utility bill within the last 2 months, lease signed within 60 days or settlement paperwork signed within 60 days). Refer to our website link explaining our proof of residency policy.
- Complete immunization records for student
- Copy of the 5-year physical from your pediatrician (must be turned in prior to the start of school)
District Office is located at:
450A Candlewyck Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Amy Gates x3095
Cindy Lux x3041