Step by Step Guide
Follow these steps to get up and running with Healthy Roster!
Step by step instructions are are below. Video instructions are also available.
Step 1: Complete the Healthy Roster Sign Up Form
- Click HERE or scan the QR code to complete the form
- You must complete a separate form for each of your children that wish to participate on an MT athletic team
- Once you complete the form, the Athletic Trainers will manually enter your information into the Healthy Roster System
- It may take up to a few days for the athletic trainers to manually enter your information into the system, due to limited summer office hours.
- After the Athletic Trainer's manually enter your information into the system, you will receive an automated email to whichever email address you entered into the google form.
- Again, this step may take a few days due to limited summer office hours for the Athletic Trainers.
Step 2: Follow the instructions in the automated email to create your account
- You will receive an email with the subject line "Join Manheim Township School District on Healthy Roster" from email@example.com.
- Take note of the code in your email
- Click on the phrase under the code that states "Click here to sign up via the website"
- Enter the code found in your invitation email
- This code is specific to each athlete!
- Click on "I need to Create a new account"
- You only need to create ONE account, each of your children will be linked to this one account.
- Follow the prompts to create a password and then click "register" at the bottom of the page
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click "Next"
- Answer the security questions in order to protect your account and then click "Save Answers."
- Make sure you can easily remember the answers to your security questions!
Step 3: Adding Athlete and Emergency Contact Information
Once your account has been created, you should see each of your children's profiles on your main screen. You must edit emergency contact details in EACH of your children's profiles!
- On the main screen, scroll down until you see "Athletes." This will show you each of your children's accounts. Should one of your children's profiles be missing from your account, please email the athletic trainers for help!
- Next, click on the name of the athlete you would like to edit first.
- You will now be brought to that athlete's home screen. This is where you will be able to view their injuries, upload documents, add them to a team, etc.
- Select "DETAILS" in the taskbar, and then select "Edit Athlete Details" on the right hand side of the screen.
- Please be sure to add "General Medical Details" which include any daily medications your child takes, their allergies, and any health conditions!
- Also be sure to add/edit demographic information, address, insurance information, and TWO emergency contacts.
Step 4: Adding Your Athlete to their Team
- While in your athlete's profile, select "Manage Teams" from the taskbar
- Select "Add Team" for any team your child has interest in participating in for the coming school year
You have now finished creating your account! Submitting PIAA CIPPE forms will not go live until June 1st 2023. June 1st is the earliest date in which PIAA forms may be signed and submitted. Additional help videos, step by step guides and information regarding submitting PIAA CIPPEs will be posted prior to June 1st on the MTSD Athletics Website
Submitting your PIAA CIPPEYou will not be able to complete this step until June 1st 2023, as that is the earliest date the PIAA CIPPE can be signed and submitted.
Please note: Healthy Roster may allow you to scan or upload Sections 1 through 5, but we request that you instead use the feature and complete the forms electronically on Healthy Roster. Do not upload a handwritten copy - this will eliminate errors with unclear writing and blurry photos, which will cause your documents to be “rejected”. If documents are rejected, you will get a notification from Healthy Roster and will be required to re submit. Please only scan in Section 6, the portion that the doctor will sign.
- Log into Healthy Roster and scroll down the main screen until you see the "Athletes" section.
- Notice the blue paper icon with the question mark on it to the right of Athlete One's name. This means Athlete One has a missing document that needs to be completed.
- Click on the blue paper icon, and then click "View Missing Documents."
- From this page, you will notice that Athlete One has multiple Missing Documents. Click on the blue paper icon on this screen, and then select "Complete Form Online."
Please note: Healthy Roster may allow you to scan or upload pictures of Sections 1 through 5, but we request that you instead use the feature and complete the forms electronically on Healthy Roster. Do not upload a handwritten copy - this will eliminate errors with unclear writing and blurry photos, which will cause your documents to be "rejected." If documents are rejected, you will get a notification from Healthy Roster and will be required to re submit.
Please only scan in Section 6, the portion that the doctor's signature is on!